Vue.js and React.js are two well-known frontend frameworks in the developer community, and they alternately take the title of “most loved, utilized, or popular” every year. Both technologies offer a realistic way for developers to create a variety of Web apps, but each has a best-case scenario and a set of business needs that are exclusive to it.
Vue: What Is It?
- As it gives Options API for low-complex scenarios and Composition API for more complicated scenarios like developing whole apps using Vue, it is straightforward to master and simple to get started.
- Following the establishment of the basics, it has several excellent official libraries for state management and routing (Vue Router).
- Like the majority of open-source languages and frameworks, vue.js is surrounded by a friendly and committed community. Along with a Discord chat room and forum, there are over 91,000 queries on Stack Overflow with the tag “vue.js.”
Additionally, its short page load time makes it, even more, search engine friendly. Overall, it’s a great library that supports the development of applications.
- React’s popularity has increased in part because of its excellent set of developer-friendly features.
React and Vue.js are Comparable
To start, let’s briefly review what Vue and React have in common and why that makes them so well-liked among developers. Vue and React are both quite popular among developers for a variety of reasons.
- Instead of updating the entire page as is the case with traditional DOM, React and Vue updates just the objects that have changed, saving time and resources that would otherwise be needed for extensive DOM modifications.
- Component-based UI development – Vue and React’s substantial component libraries facilitate code reuse, boost developer efficiency, and expedite development.
- Routing, state management, and other issues may wait while you concentrate on the view library.
Development for Mobile
- NativeScript has direct access to the native platform API.
With corporate support and a huge open-source community, React has established itself as a market leader. Because of the library’s increased scalability, you can develop enterprise-level applications that are more intricate.
Frontend development phenomenon Vue is on the rise. Because of its more traditional syntax, converting old applications to Vue is simpler.